Saturday, March 7, 2015

Book Marketing

I am beginning a new journey this week, trying to learn book marketing. My first major task was to set up a blog which will be linked to my website (http://merrilldavies.com). Although I've blogged before, this is my first time to use this particular blog.

As some of you may know, I have published two novels (The Welsh Harp and The Truth About Katie), both available through Amazon and other booksellers. My third novel will be published this summer and I'm trying to learn how to make sure it sells--so my publisher, Martin Sisters Publishing, will be happy with me! The blog will be the place to get lots of information about my new novel in the coming weeks/months.

It would help me if you would let me know when you have read this. If you will send me an email at merrill@merrilldavies.com within the next 24 hours I will send a personal reply with the title of my next novel. If you are viewing this through my website, you can just click on the "Contact Me" page!

--Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment