Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year! (2022)

 Hello, friends! It's been a while since I've added a blog post, so you may have thought I'd quit. I haven't, but like most of you, I've been trying to survive without getting COVID-19, and I have been writing of course. You'll be seeing more posting from me in the near future. I have a new book coming out in 2022! I'll be telling you more about it in future posts, but for now I'll just say that it features a high school debate team, but it isn't all about debate. It IS about high school students and their joys and sorrows. I hope you'll plan to tune in to my blog posts. My first one about the book will be posted next week. Meanwhile, I wish you a happy New Year, and I hope you are able to avoid COVID!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Merrill. I'm glad you are blogging again. Will be following you.

    ReplyDelete